- Clip the two outside corners with a little punch.
- Choose two paper sheets in contrasting colors to be pasted to this surface: a light green or beige striped sheet and a sheet of light green vellum stamped with leaves and flowers.
- To highlight the contrasts, tear, don't cut the vellum paper.
- Using this vellum paper, practise your embossing with a heart shape, using a stencil and leaning on a glass surface.
- Also stick on a gold metallic sticker : color the raised part with metallic felt tip pens.
- Paste a raised, button-shaped sticker on two, round-edged squares (which match the card's colors and are positioned in a diamond shape to make the link between the different cards and colors).